- Shared Earth aims:
These amazing little devices are both soft and agile.
A hygienic tool that is versatile and can accomplish a variety of useful tasks.
From baby's bottom, to removing makeup, dusting hard to reach places, cleaning jewelry and a host of other duties. So you can be creative with these ubiquitous and handy swabs.
100 buds made from bamboo and cotton
Made in Bali, Indonesia
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.
- To pay fair prices for products
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with suppliers