Eyes closed please. Deep breathe in..... hold.... hold..... hold..... hold.... and..... out.... slowly, slowly. And again....in, two, three, four, five and.... out, two, three, four, five.... Feel your whole body just melt onto the mat. Every muscle going soft and supple.
As you relax, become aware of your senses. What do you smell? Lavender and mandarin, that's right.
Feel the lavender neutralise all that stress and irritability that has been accumulating throughout the day. Let the mandarin nourish your nervous system and reduce these feelings of exhaustion at the travails of modern life.
This is a premium essential blend with a wonderfully relaxing mix of Lavender and Mandarin. As long as you are feeling alert, try putting a few drops on a tissue, or even better on one of these Car Diffuser Kits.
Great antidote to road rage (though it will not help other drivers on the road drive any more courteously, sadly).
Take a relaxing bath before bed with a few drops of this oil under a running tap. Alternatively place a few drops of oil on your feet or your palms.
Use oil burners to diffuse aroma throughout the room.
Shake well and apply generously on wrists or back of the neck as desired.
As this product range is made of pure essential oil blends for those with sensitive skin we recommend to dilute with our base oils.
Quantity: 10 ml
Ingredients: Lavender and Mandarin
Some of the ways Aromatherapy essential oils are designed to be used:
- Bath- diluted 3-8 drops, undiluted 1-4 drops
- Foot bath- 5-8 drops in bowl of water. Fill a large bowl with warm water, add the essential oil. For a relaxing foot bath place some round, smooth pebbles in the bottom of the bowl and rub feet back and forth gently over them.
- Diffusers- for simple non-electric diffusers, fill the reservoir with water and add a few drops of oils.
- Massage oil- 10-30 drops to each 30ml of carrier oil.
- Pillows- 1-3 drops placed on the corner or underside of pillow away from eyes.
- Room sprays- as a room purifier 10-20 drops per pint of water. Combine in a mister and shake vigorously as essential oils are not water soluble. Avoid spraying over anything that could be damaged by water.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Disclaimer re oils- The information regarding benefits of essential oils are intended for education and general interest. While every effort has been made to provide accurate and up-to-date information, no expressed or implied guarantee as to the effects within the suggestions can be given nor should be taken either now or in the future. Any application of information given in the product descriptions is at the customer’s discretion and we assume no responsibility for any action taken and disclaim any liabilities for damages directly or indirectly either now or in the future. We recommend you consult an authorised aromatherapy practitioner when using essential oils for a specific health condition.
Ancient Wisdom Essential Oils are studiously selected, bought more often than not from primary sources, tested for purity and subjected to rigorous quality control standards. Ancient Wisdom are one of the UK’s top essential oil wholesalers.
Ancient Wisdom have been sourcing and bottling essential oils for over 22 years gradually weeding out unreliable supply lines and always striving to improve quality and value.
We believe their essential oils offer the best quality and value on the market.