When diffused, this oil blend helps to calm tensions and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace.
This lovely, soothing blend of the pure essential oils of Roman Chamomile, Sage and Vetiver may be especially comforting after an overactive and stressful day.
How about a bit of soothing throughout your stressful day? Take this aroma with you in one of our ingenious aromatherapy jewellery.
You can also take a soothing bath with this oil or place a few drops of oil directly on your feet, back of neck, wrists or palms of hands.
Create an oasis of tranquillity in any your room by using an oil burner to diffuse this oil blend throughout the room.
As this product is made of pure essential oil blends for those with sensitive skin we recommend to dilute with our base oils. Try our organic sweet almond or apricot kernel base oils.
Ingredients: Pure essential oils of Roman Chamomile, Sage and Vetiver
Some of the ways Aromatherapy essential oils are designed to be used:
- Bath- diluted 3-8 drops, undiluted 1-4 drops
- Foot bath- 5-8 drops in bowl of water. Fill a large bowl with warm water, add the essential oil. For a relaxing foot bath place some round, smooth pebbles in the bottom of the bowl and rub feet back and forth gently over them.
- Diffusers- for simple non-electric diffusers, fill the reservoir with water and add a few drops of oils.
- Massage oil- 10-30 drops to each 30ml of base carrier oil.
- Pillows- 1-3 drops placed on the corner or underside of pillow away from eyes.
- Room sprays- as a room purifier 10-20 drops per pint of water. Combine in a mister and shake vigorously as essential oils are not water soluble. Avoid spraying over anything that could be damaged by water.
- Shake well and apply generously on wrists, bottom of feet or back of neck as desired. Dilute with base oil for sensitive skin.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are under a doctor’s care or if you are pregnant care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Never use this oil internally.
Disclaimer- The information regarding benefits of essential oils are intended for education and general interest. While every effort has been made to provide accurate and up-to-date information, no expressed or implied guarantee as to the effects within the suggestions can be given nor should be taken either now or in the future. Any application of information given in the product descriptions is at the customer’s discretion and we assume no responsibility for any action taken and disclaim any liabilities for damages directly or indirectly either now or in the future. We recommend you consult an authorised aromatherapy practitioner when using essential oils for a specific health condition.
Ancient Wisdom Essential Oils are studiously selected, bought more often than not from primary sources, tested for purity and subjected to rigorous quality control standards. Ancient Wisdom are one of the UK’s top essential oil wholesalers.
Ancient Wisdom have been sourcing and bottling essential oils for over 22 years gradually weeding out unreliable supply lines and always striving to improve quality and value.
We believe their essential oils offer the best quality and value on the market.