Ancient Wisdom Simmus Oil is an amazing blend of pure essential oils to help relieve the symptoms of colds and blocked noses.
This unique blend of orange, peppermint, tea tree, eucalyptus, camphor and geranium essential oils is designed to clear the airways.
Inhale a few drops on a handkerchief or muslin cloth for quick relief or use in an oil burner to infuse the room or shake well and apply directly to base of feet, wrists or back of neck.
As this product is made of pure essential oil blends for those with sensitive skin we recommend to dilute with a base oil. Try our organic sweet almond or apricot kernel base oils.
Quantity: 10 ml with Dropper Cap. One bottle.
Ingredients:Orange, Peppermint, Tea tree, Eucalyptus, Camphor and Geranium Pure Essential Oils.
Some of the ways Aromatherapy essential oils are designed to be used:
- Bath- diluted 3-8 drops, undiluted 1-4 drops
- Foot bath- 5-8 drops in bowl of water. Fill a large bowl with warm water, add the essential oil. For a relaxing foot bath place some round, smooth pebbles in the bottom of the bowl and rub feet back and forth gently over them.
- Diffusers- for simple non-electric diffusers, fill the reservoir with water and add a few drops of oils.
- Massage oil- 10-30 drops to each 30ml of base carrier oil.
- Pillows- 1-3 drops placed on the corner or underside of pillow away from eyes.
- Room sprays- as a room purifier 10-20 drops per pint of water. Combine in a mister and shake vigorously as essential oils are not water soluble. Avoid spraying over anything that could be damaged by water.
- Shake well and apply generously on wrists, bottom of feet or back of neck as desired. Dilute with base oil for sensitive skin.
Cautions:Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Never use this oil internally.
Disclaimer- The information regarding benefits of essential oils are intended for education and general interest. While every effort has been made to provide accurate and up-to-date information, no expressed or implied guarantee as to the effects within the suggestions can be given nor should be taken either now or in the future.
Any application of information given in the product descriptions is at the customer’s discretion and we assume no responsibility for any action taken and disclaim any liabilities for damages directly or indirectly either now or in the future.
We recommend you consult an authorised aromatherapy practitioner when using essential oils for a specific health condition.
Ancient Wisdom Essential Oils are studiously selected, bought more often than not from primary sources, tested for purity and subjected to rigorous quality control standards. Ancient Wisdom are one of the UK’s top essential oil wholesalers.
Ancient Wisdom have been sourcing and bottling essential oils for over 22 years gradually weeding out unreliable supply lines and always striving to improve quality and value.
We believe their essential oils offer the best quality and value on the market.