This Set of 3 large nesting baskets are made from upcycled sari fabric on frames made from natural plant fiber. The baskets nest neatly inside each other for space saving storage.
These beautiful handcrafted baskets are fairly traded and made in Bangladesh. As we all know the garment industry has taken a huge blow as a result of Covid-19 so we are pleased to be supporting Bangladeshi workers. Another wonderful use of waste materials with great functionality.
These are LARGE baskets with great capacity. See specifications for sizes & images which give a sense of their size.
31 (w) x 13 (h) x 25 (d)
25 (w) x 10.5 (h) x 20 (d)
22 (w) x 8 (h) x 15.5 (d)
Colours will vary so each piece is unique
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.
Shared Earth aims:
- To pay fair prices for the products we buy
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support our suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with our suppliers