Decorative incense holder with small round base
Made from cut-out coconut shell, ingeniously shaped and carved.
A wonderful re-purposing use of a waste product.
Coconut milk is key to much Balinese cooking which leaves a huge mountain of empty coconuts.
Fortunately, Bali is packed with creative artists who put their skills to good use producing a dizzying array of decorative and functional products.
Approximate size: 11 x 4cm although there will be natural variation as coconuts grow to different sizes!
Made in Bali, Indonesia
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.Shared Earth aims:
- To pay fair prices for products
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with suppliers
Health care 💚 Earth Care 🌍 Fair Share 🤝