Seeing a turtle with a plastic straw stuck up it's nostril was the first moment my son realised we have a duty to save our planet and we haven't looked back. Seeing this cloth book made in Sri Lanka and, of course,fairly traded did make me realise how far we have actually come since he was a toddler. Still not far enough but that's where this book comes in. It is never too early to learn these lessons. Can't wait for granchildren!
3D cloth playbook for young children with velcro fastening, 2 inner 'pages'.
Complies with the European standards on toys (EN 71 Part 1 & 2)
Dyes are tested for EN71 Part 3.
Fabrics are AZO free, PCP tested and non-toxic which makes it safe for use by children
- Machine wash warm on a gentle cycle
- Do not dry clean
- Dry flat
- Do not bleach
- Warm Iron
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.Shared Earth aims:
- To pay fair prices for products
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with suppliers