This bag has been hand screen printed in Kolkata, India and provides a fair wage for the person who made it.
In addition, it is made of jute which is the second most important vegetable fibre after cotton and is a light, soft, shiny plant fibre that can be spun into coarse, strong threads.
There is something so magical about dragonflies. A visitation from a dragonfly means you have been especially selected by one of the most extraordinary creatures on Earth.
The flight of the dragonfly is so special that it has inspired engineers who dream of making robots that fly like dragonflies.
This bag has the dragonfly design on both sides so you are in fact blessed with four dragonfly friends.
See more Jute Eco-products >>
Jute is 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 20cm
Handle length: 36 cm
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.Shared Earth aims:
- To pay fair prices for products
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with suppliers