Multi-coloured, fair- traded upcycled rag rug made from leftovers and waste pieces from the garment industry. Waste reborn into something so useful, another of our favourites.
By cutting out white rags, this rug is packed with more intense colour.
Please note that colours will vary slightly due to the recycled nature of the materials used. Every rug is unique, guaranteed!
Size: 120 x 80 cm.
Made in India
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.Shared Earth aims:
- To pay fair prices for products
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with suppliers
will certainly consider buying from ' Rainbow Life' again
I love this rug, it really brightens up a room. Good value too.