This is an ingenious product. It ticks all the boxes: fair trade, recycled and super functional- The lid converts, when upturned, into a drinking glass!
It is also made by a family-run business providing income for over 500 families.
A great eco product, using 100% recycled glass, which is broken up, washed and melted before being mouth-blown and shaped into the finished product.
You know how much we love Upcycled goods at RainbowLife!
Are you like me and need to drink water in the night? I have this filled up beside my bed now and it's just the thing!
I can see many useful purposes for this clever creation.....
Need few more glasses for the family and friends? Take a look at our Recycled Tumbler Set of 4
Approximate height: 15.5cm
Made in Bolivia
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.
Shared Earth aims:
- To pay fair prices for products
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with suppliers