This Palewa soapstone oil burner is hand carved in India by the master craftsmen of Agra, descendants of the artisans who worked on the Taj Mahal. Infuse the workplace or home with a sense of tranquility and harmony.
See our range of essential oils to suit your particular need. Soapstone has a natural high density and will not harbour bacteria of any kind. It has a smooth surface which is simple to clean with plain water or a vinegar and water mix.
The reservoir top of this burner is removable, making for easy filling. Palewa stone has interesting variations in the colour and patterns within the stone, making each product unique.
Height: 10.5 cm
Diameter: 10 cm
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.Shared Earth aims:
- To pay fair prices for the products we buy
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support our suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with our suppliers