Hand carved cutlery set knife, fork, spoon, and bamboo straw, plus straw cleaner in beautiful green with pale blue patterned cotton pouch, tied with ribbon.
These products are handmade and have a rustic feel. If you want to reduce plastic waste and tackle the climate crisis in a small way, these are a great choice.
Bamboo is 100% natural and biodegradable which gives conscientious consumers real peace of mind. It is a fast-growing grass, so fast growing it can grow up to one metre a day!
Once you have no further use for a bamboo product you can rest easy, knowing that it will return to the Earth leaving minimal environmental impact.
Approximate sizes: Closed Pouch: 25 x 7 x 1cm
Knife: 18 x 2.5cm
Fork: 18 x 2.5cm
Spoon: 16.5 x 3cm
Straw length: 20cm
Design of pouch material may vary slightly due to it being a handmade product with different pieces of cotton fabric used.
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.Shared Earth aims:
- To pay fair prices for products
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with suppliers