- Winter Swimming
- Sustainability and Care
Join the swimwear revolution by wearing a recycled and recyclable swimsuit that fits your body shape, perfectly. Herewith a beautiful marrying of form and function.
The human's appetite to create new products and buy new products is infinite. The planet's resources aren't. But it's now okay because we can have both: new products and a better environment.
Nylon waste, otherwise polluting the Earth, is transformed into ECONYL® regenerated nylon. It's exactly the same as brand new nylon and can be recycled, recreated and remoulded again and again.
This means new products can be made and we can buy new products without having to use new resources.
This Lycra® swimsuit made from a recycled yarn called ECONYL® - made from regenerated waste such as old fishing nets and industrial plastic scraps.
ECONYL® regenerated nylon is a product that can help you close the loop. Made from waste, it's infinitely recyclable. It's all part of the ECONYL® brand vision to make the world a better place by pioneering closed loop regeneration processes and delivering sustainable products.
The Long Sleeve Swimsuit Black Monroe is a sleek, elegant and versatile long sleeve swimsuit. For surfing, swimming or simply styling under denim shorts at the poolside bar this piece is designed to offer easy poolside style and what's more - it's incredibly flattering (especially if you are a little arm conscious).
As seen in Forbes, Sunday Times Style, Stylist, The Independent, Vanity Fair, Sunday Times Travel,Women's Health, Cosmopolitan, Outdoor Swimmer, The Outdoor Swimming Society, Health & Fitness Magazine and more.
The Monroe shape is designed to fit C-E cup busts.
- Fits true to size. If between sizes, go up a dress size.
- Built-in bust support including luxe under-bust elastic for lift and shape.
- Elegant boatneck finish to sit across the collarbone.
- Super soft powermesh sleeves and hips for a sculpted silhouette.
- Medium cut on the leg with flattering but full bottom coverage and over-hip mesh to elongate the leg.
- 25cm back zip for ease of getting swimsuit on and off.
The Long Sleeve Swimsuit is ideal for cold dips:
Lined for extra warmth
Long zip for easy changing
- Super soft, high quality, sustainable Italian Lycra® with sleeves and hips made of soft & sculpting Italian powernet mesh.
- Lycra® made from a recycled yarn called ECONYL® - made from regenerated waste such as old fishing nets and industrial plastic scraps.
- High quality, water resistant YKK zip in the back of the suit for ease of getting on and off.
- Durable and designed to last. The Lycra® is twice as resistant to chlorine, salt water and oils than standard Lycra. Full UV protection.
- Designed and manufactured responsibly in London, UK.
- Rinse after every use and hang to dry. Machine wash at 40° after every 2-3 uses. See full details on how to care for your swimwear.
- 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane.
It all started when Rosie set out to buy a swimsuit for her weekly swim in 2016:
“I realised that swimwear offered either style or substance but almost never both. On one hand – beautiful, flimsy bikinis for lounging about and ordering cocktails; on the other – serious sportswear that offered little shape, support or style. But I wanted a swimsuit that could offer me both.”
An impatient woman, she decided to solve the problem herself.....
'Rosie gathered a team of the best design experts out there, and together we listened as hundreds of you told us how you want to feel in a swimsuit. We looked at everything we didn’t like about the swimwear industry: from the airbrushed, sexualised models all the way down to the feel of the fabrics
And so we decided to reinvent swimwear. To develop a set of pieces that are transformational – in how they feel, how they look and how they are made. Combining fabrics made from regenerated ocean waste, revolutionary production methods and a ground-breaking sizing system, to produce a set of garments showcased on a range of body shapes and sizes. You could say it’s a swimwear revolution'.