This reusable shopper is, quite incredibly, made from recycled plastic bottles.
It folds into a small circular pouch.
It has a cute animal design and has a toggle to hold the opening closed. It can be attached to a belt, pocket or another bag using the attached clip.
Do I need to say any more? If it could talk it would speak for itself. But wouldn't it be fascinating to know how many bottles it took to make it? Right...that's on my 'To Do' list now.
Approximate size (open): 37 x 60 cm.
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.Shared Earth aims:
- To pay fair prices for products
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with suppliers