Himalayan salt is rock salt or halite formed 250 million years ago in what is now the Punjab region of Pakistan. Trace minerals in the salt give the characteristic pink and red colourations.
Dimensions: H: 9cm W: 9cm
For use with tea lights ( not supplied)
Made in Pakistan
Cautions: This lamp may become very hot when in use. Do not attempt to move or touch salt lamp when burning or after burning. Leave lamp to cool fully before touching.
This lamp needs to be placed on a heatproof surface when burning as the base and entire lamp can become very hot.
Never leave candles burning unattended.
Keep away from children.
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.Shared Earth aims:
- To pay fair prices for products
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with suppliers