Himalayan salt is rock salt or halite formed 250 million years ago in what is now the Punjab region of Pakistan. Trace minerals in the salt give the characteristic pink and red colourations.
This lamp sheds a really pretty flickering light and emits a warming pink glow of a soothing, ambient natural light.Some reported health benefits include:
- Cleanse, Deodorize, and Purify Air.
- Calm Allergies.
- Alleviate Coughing and Other Symptoms of the Common Cold.
- Raise Energy Levels.
- Sharpen Concentration and Performance.
- Enhance Mood.
Dimensions: H: 9 cm. W: 9 cm.
Approximately 1.5 kg
For use with T lights
Removable reservoir ( diffuser dish) for easy filling and cleaning.
Made in Pakistan
Instructions for Use: Fill diffuser dish (reservoir) halfway with water and add a few drops of essential oil of your choice. Light & relax!
Cautions: This lamp may become very hot when in use. Do not attempt to move or touch salt lamp when burning or after burning. Leave lamp to cool fully before touching.
This lamp needs to be placed on a heatproof surface when burning as the base and entire lamp can become very hot.
Never leave candles burning unattended.
Keep away from children.
Shared Earth's mission is to improve the livelihoods of disadvantaged people in developing countries, benefiting local community projects and keeping alive traditional skills that would otherwise be lost.Shared Earth aims:
- To pay fair prices for products
- To always offer 50% payment upfront to overseas producers
- To ensure working conditions are acceptable
- To provide advice on design and product development
- To support suppliers and their local communities
- To avoid child labour
- To commit to long term relationships with suppliers