A chunky ten piece jigsaw perfect for learning through play. Little ones can learn to count as they slot puzzle pieces together to create a rainbow coloured creation.
These 1-10 jigsaws are:
- perfect for little hands
- super chunky - this puzzle is 25mm thick and can free stand once complete
- made from eco -friendly wood
- self- correcting, each jigsaw piece is individually cut
- supplied in an informative box
Great ForThese jigsaws can help your child to develop:
- Concentration and persistence
- Fine motor skills
- Hand eye coordination
- Logical thinking
- Matching and sorting
- Numeracy skills
- Problem solving skills
- Sense of achievement
- Shape and colour recognition
Materials: rubber wood
Dimensions: 117 mm (H) x 228 mm (W) x 25 mm (D)
Recommend play age: 3-6 years
- Age suitability: from 3 years +
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under three years, choking hazard due to small parts
- Wipe clean only with a damp cloth
- Wipe away any excess moisture and leave to air dry (avoid direct sunlight)
This fair trade wooden educational jigsaw puzzle is handcrafted by skilled artisans in Sri Lanka from sustainably sourced rubber wood and non -toxic paints.
Lanka Kade has direct trading relationships with their producers, Upul the director travels to Sri Lanka regularly, working with the artisans to ensure fair trade working practices are met and maintained.
Lanka Kade’s commitment to their producers supports their growth and development, whilst ensuring their employees have a sense of job satisfaction and that their employment is valued.
The producer groups offer their staff good rates of pay, equal opportunities and a safe working environment in compliance with the 10 Principles of Fair Trade.
When you purchase a Lanka Kade product you directly support the educational foundation which provides books and daily milk drinks to several rural schools in Sri Lanka.
I have to say that I am very impressed with the quality of this piece. Solid and really nicely finished.
My boy (2) is a bit young for it I admit. Takes a bit more dexterity than he currently has. However he does enjoy dismantling the pieces and tosses them on the wooden floor to see how well they bounce. So far no damage which is impressive.
Highly recommend (for 3 y.o. and above - which is what is recommended anyway). I should have listened, but I couldn't resist.