Joyful swimwear: every piece is a revolution...
You can and join the swimwear revolution and close the loop by wearing a recycled and recyclable swimsuit that fits your body shape, perfectly. Herewith a beautiful marrying of form and function.
We absolutely love this stunning Cobalt blue X-Back Swimsuit- it makes me want to swim, swim and swim some more and then do a bit of lounging!
The human appetite to create new products and buy new products is seemingly infinite. The planet's resources aren't. But it's now okay because we can have both: new products and a better environment.
Nylon waste, otherwise polluting the Earth and our oceans, is transformed into ECONYL® regenerated nylon. Made from regenerated waste such as old fishing nets and industrial plastic scraps, it is exactly the same quality as brand new nylon and can be recycled, recreated and remoulded again and again.
It is all part of the ECONYL® brand vision to make the world a better place by pioneering closed loop regeneration processes and delivering sustainable products.
This means new products can be made and we can buy new products without having to use new resources. The X-Back Swimsuit is a bestseller swimsuit style, it is now available in a gorgeous cobalt blue.
Designed to adapt perfectly from lengths and laps to holiday lounging. With built-in bust support and a flattering scoop back for maximum tan: this fun piece is a swim-wardrobe staple.
The Monroe shape is designed to fit C-E cup busts.
- This style is shorter in the body length. If you are long in the body, we recommend going up a dress size. For a fuller fit on the bottom we also recommend going up a dress size.
- Features luxe under-bust elastic for lift and shape.
- Round neckline to sit just above the cleavage.
- Medium, flattering cut on the leg.
- Our Monroe model Berry usually wears a UK size 12 on top, a size 14 bottoms and a 32D bra. Shown here wearing a Deakin and Blue size 14 Monroe.
- Beautiful cobalt blue
- Made from recycled yarn ECONYL® from regenerated waste such as old fishing nets and industrial plastic scraps
Sustainability and Care