- Sustainability and Care
You can close the loop and join the swimwear revolution by wearing a recycled and recyclable swimsuit that fits your body shape, perfectly. Herewith a beautiful marrying of form and function.
The human's appetite to create new products and buy new products is infinite. The planet's resources aren't. But it's now okay because we can have both: new products and a better environment.
Nylon waste, otherwise polluting the Earth, is transformed into ECONYL® regenerated nylon. It's exactly the same as brand new nylon and can be recycled, recreated and remoulded again and again. This means new products can be made and we can buy new products without having to use new resources.
This Lycra® swimsuit made from a recycled yarn called ECONYL® - made from regenerated waste such as old fishing nets and industrial plastic scraps. ECONYL® regenerated nylon is a product that can help you close the loop.
Made from waste, it's infinitely recyclable. It's all part of the ECONYL® brand vision to make the world a better place by pioneering closed loop regeneration processes and delivering sustainable products.
The X-Back Swimsuit is a bestseller swimsuit style, which is now available in a playful Liberty print featuring brightly coloured zoo animals. Designed to adapt perfectly from lengths and laps to holiday lounging.
With built-in bust support and a flattering scoop back for maximum tan: this fun piece is a swim-wardrobe staple. Made with Liberty Fabrics.
The Monroe shape is designed to fit C-E cup busts.
- This style is shorter in the body length. If you are long in the body, we recommend going up a dress size. For a fuller fit on the bottom we also recommend going up a dress size.
- Features luxe under-bust elastic for lift and shape.
- Round neckline to sit just above the cleavage.
- Medium, flattering cut on the leg.
- Our Monroe model Berry usually wears a UK size 12 on top, a size 14 bottoms and a 32D bra. Shown here wearing a Deakin and Blue size 14 Monroe.
- Zoo is an exclusive Liberty print featuring exotic colourful animals including giraffes, camels, elephants and chameleons, hand drawn and painted in vibrant, playful colours.
- Made from recycled yarn ECONYL® from regenerated waste such as old fishing nets and industrial plastic scraps.